Project Update 11/8/19
Night Work Scheduled
Crews continue stamping and painting a red brick herringbone pattern on the new asphalt pavement at the below intersections during night work hours. Temporary lanes closures will be set up with flaggers in place for traffic control.
- 9:00 PM Friday (11/8/19) to 6:00 AM Saturday (11/9/19) – Intersection of Casuarina Rd. & A1A and the Sandoway Center Crosswalk
- 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM Monday (11/11/19) – Intersection of Atlantic & Venetian and Atlantic & Gleason
- Tuesday (11/12/19) – No overnight work scheduled
- 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM Wednesday (11/13/19) – Intersection of Atlantic & Venetian and Atlantic & Gleason
- 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM Thursday (11/14/19 – Intersection of Atlantic & Venetian and Atlantic & Gleason
- Friday (11/15/19) – No overnight work scheduled
The above work schedule is weather dependent and is subject to change. The remainder of the pavement stamping work is planned over the next three weeks. Stay tuned for future schedule updates.
- Dune Fencing Installation – Crews continue installing dune fencing posts along the back side of the sidewalk on the east side of A1A. Crews are currently working from near Thomas St to Beach Drive. New rope is also being added into the posts. This work is progressing north along the east side of A1A. The rope has been installed from Casuarina Rd on the south end to Atlantic Ave. The rope is now being installed along the beach access paths towards the North End
- Pedestrian Light Poles – Crews are continuing to install the electrical conduits and wiring for the lights this week. This work will have minimal impact to the pedestrian traffic.