Project Update 11/22/19
- Dune Fencing Installation – Crews continue installing dune fencing posts along the back side of the sidewalk on the east side of A1A. Crews are currently working on the last section of the posts between Seaspray Ave to the North End Crosswalk.
- Pedestrian Light Poles – Crews are continuing to install the electrical conduits and wiring for the lights. Testing of the new wiring is scheduled to begin next week.
- Sidewalk Sealcoating – Sealcoating of the existing sidewalks along the east side of A1A will begin next week, Monday 11/25/19. This work will involve sections of the sidewalk being temporarily closed as crews sealcoat the surface of the sidewalks. The anticipated dry time is 4 hours. Once dry, the section of sidewalk will be reopened. Crews are scheduled to begin on the south end of the project at Casuarina Rd and move north.
- Stamped Asphalt Intersections and Crosswalks – Crews have completed the new asphalt stamping and colored crosswalks.
- Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule – No work will be scheduled over the Thanksgiving Holiday between 11/28/19 thru 12/1/19.
The schedule is weather dependent and is subject to change. Stay tuned for future schedule updates.