Project Update 11/20/19
- Dune Fencing Installation – Crews continue installing dune fencing posts along the back side of the sidewalk on the east side of A1A. Crews are currently working near Vista Del Mar Drive along the East side of A1A and working towards the North End.
- Pedestrian Light Poles – Crews are continuing to install the electrical conduits and wiring for the lights. This work will have minimal impact to the pedestrian traffic. Crews are currently working near Ingraham Ave and moving south towards Casuarina Rd.
- Thermoplastic Pavement Markings – Pavement markings have been completed at the main intersections and the crowsswalks at Anchor Park, Sandoway Center and the Marriott. Crews will continue installing the pavement markings tonight at the crosswalks along A1A at Thomas St, Beach Dr, and the North End.
- Work will take place from 9:00 PM Wednesday (11/20/19) to 6:00 AM Thursday (11/21/19).
- Remaining pavement marking work will take place from 9:00 PM Thursday (11/21/19) to 6:00 AM Friday (11/22/19).
The above work schedule is weather dependent and is subject to change. Stay tuned for future schedule updates.