Project Update 11/18/19
- Dune Fencing Installation – Crews continue installing dune fencing posts along the back side of the sidewalk on the east side of A1A. Crews are currently working near Vista Del Mar Drive along the East side of A1A and working towards the North End
- Pedestrian Light Poles – Crews are continuing to install the electrical conduits and wiring for the lights. This work will have minimal impact to the pedestrian traffic. Crews are currently working along A1A from Casuarina Rd to Miramar Drive.
- Crosswalk Painting & Stamping – Crews have completed all the stamped asphalt at the intersections along Atlantic Ave at Gleason & Venetian, as well as Atlantic & A1A and Casuarina Rd & A1A. Three crosswalks along A1A are scheduled for tonight: Sandoway Center, Thomas St, and the North End. Temporary lanes closures will be set up with flaggers in place for traffic control.
- Thermoplastic Pavement Markings – Crews have begun placing the new pavement markings for the crosswalks. The intersection of Casuarina Rd and A1A has been completed, and crews will continue installing the pavement markings tonight.
- Work will take place from 9:00 PM Monday (11/18/19) to 6:00 AM Tuesday (11/19/19).
The above work schedule is weather dependent and is subject to change. Stay tuned for future schedule updates.