Project Update 11/12/19
- Park Benches – Crews will begin today, 11/12/19, removing the current park benches in the Main Pavilion and installing new park benches.
- Dune Fencing Installation – Crews continue installing dune fencing posts along the back side of the sidewalk on the east side of A1A. Crews are currently working between Thomas St and Beach Drive.
- Pedestrian Light Poles – Crews are continuing to install the electrical conduits and wiring for the lights this week. This work will have minimal impact to the pedestrian traffic. Crews are currently working in the area from the Marriott Crosswalk to the Main Pavilion.
Reminder: Night Work Scheduled
Crews continue stamping and painting a red brick herringbone pattern on the new asphalt pavement at the below intersections during night work hours. Temporary lanes closures will be set up with flaggers in place for traffic control.
- 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM Wednesday (11/13/19) – Intersection of Atlantic & Venetian and Atlantic & Gleason
- 12:00 AM to 8:00 AM Thursday (11/14/19 – Intersection of Atlantic & Venetian and Atlantic & Gleason
The above work schedule is weather dependent and is subject to change. The remainder of the pavement stamping work is planned over the next three weeks. Stay tuned for future schedule updates.